Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebola Tracking, with Map

Default Ebola Tracking, with Map

So from Johneprophetts thread came the idea to track this thing. I've created a google map with icons along with the excel file's to go with it. I would like to keep this thread here for cases being reported, both possible and confirmed.

So heres the deal, I would like for you guys to post the link to the article of new cases/possibles, and for ease, location. On the map is confirmed and possibles and I'll keep updating as they come in. I think this will be a great way for us to track this thing with a visual should it continue to get worse.

Feel free to share the map on other forums. But please post links to new cases here. Simple enough?

Mods is there a way to embed the map here using [gmap][/gmap]?

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...I.kR8OIRwSv7e8
    Last edited by guitarsail; 10-07-2014 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks for the link.
    "I never should have made it, but I'm still alive" "Dead End Streets", RevCo

I would go ahead and list Omaha and Atlanta on there as we are importing ebola patients to those two hospitals. I'll dig through my sources and find some links for this, great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by johnEprophet View Post
    I would go ahead and list Omaha and Atlanta on there as we are importing ebola patients to those two hospitals. I'll dig through my sources and find some links for this, great idea!
    Thank you JohnE & Rivet this does ease peoples minds.

It looks like they've already moved him out of isolation in the Sarasota case...I'll put it on temporarily.

Thanks for the thread. Great idea.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

This is a great resource, but let me warn ya, when you find a ton of social media posts regarding potentials you'll dig deeper gets scary.

But I firmly feel the cdc will begin, if it hasn't already, censoring traditional media. I feel they are begining to censor as the main talking points in each of these potential cases is virtually identical. Once that goes full swing, if t weren't for social media, and resources like this pooling the information, the general public would be left snidely in the dark.

Glad to have you guys around.

Quote Originally Posted by wnn View Post
    Thank you JohnE & Rivet this does ease peoples minds.
    Oh, I can't take any credit for making the map. Though its a good resource.
    "I never should have made it, but I'm still alive" "Dead End Streets", RevCo