Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to remove the account?

Default How to remove the account?

I am not really comfortable about some members ideas, so i decided to quit contributing this forum,i hope someone helps me to delete mt account.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by armymech View Post
    I am not really comfortable about some members ideas, so i decided to quit contributing this forum,i hope someone helps me to delete mt account.
    Thanks.

ah... you must have meant to join the "It's a Beautiful Day in a Perfect World where We ALL Agree" forum!

silly mistake...

and quick in catching it in only 3+ years

You don't get deleted...your account is for eternity.

Don't like it here? Just don't sign in again. Bye.

delete your pics ,avatar and info ...and JUST STOP LOGGING ON ..... wow , im a genius....
    "We are fresh out of compliance and give a sh!t has been back-ordered for months." ,mountainbear

Quote Originally Posted by captbob View Post
    ah... you must have meant to join the "It's a Beautiful Day in a Perfect World where We ALL Agree" forum!

silly mistake...

L'dMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! And can i get an AMEN.....
    "The First Gay President", L'dMAO!! "Peace can ONLY be achieved through SUPERIOR FIREPOWER, STOMPING LIBS and CARPETBOMBING"!!

Quote Originally Posted by captbob View Post

silly mistake...

Maybe it is a piss poor attitude and belittering fools that posts argument on a 3 year olds level that makes him want to leave?

Why insult someone for feeling uncomfortable instead of wondering what he means and if you ever could have done something different to make someone feel comfortable instead.
    Paul McCartney said "One can judge a manīs true nature by the way he treats his fellow animals" But I wonder if it shouldnīt have been "...treats his fellow man on the internet" instead.

I've been in and out of this site,on two different owners for a few years now.If you dont like it here,just dont log back in,but keep your account active,in case you change your mind!

Armymech what is making you uncomfortable here. I like you am not as comfortable here as I used to be especially with the belittling comments I am seeing more often. I am sure there are many people that are like me and don't post as much for this reason.

Wollf you hit the nail on the head.

KC, Misery-- It's Missouri- you have to 'Show Me'...

We get a 'Swan Song' thread started to announce their intentions to never come back every so often... I have stopped posting on a few sites but never started a thread to announce my decision...
    leave the gun... take the cannoli...

In times of strength prepare for times of weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HatetosayItoldyouso... View Post
    We get a 'Swan Song' thread started to announce their intentions to never come back every so often... I have stopped posting on a few sites but never started a thread to announce my decision...
    10-4

I always find it amusing when someone comes on and say's "bla bla i'm leaving this site forever, good bye"...

Those posts always cause more drama than should be allowed.

For the love of god, it's the internet, it's like driving in traffic...most people are a-ok.. then you get some a-hole every now and then. Just let it go. Not worth getting upset about.