Thread: Azure standard any good?

Default Azure standard any good?

As the title says, is azure standard products any good? I know a bit about guns and hunting and surviving but food knowledge I lack badly on. My GF family is teaching me canning and I keep many cases of MREs around but she is not to keen on eating them. Anyway I got a bunch of food grade buckets from the bakery yesterday and want to fill them with various stuff. My buddy said he buys bulk from Azure standard and they happen to have a shipping truck heading this way very soon and the Drop location is only a few miles from me. I want to put in an order but I know little about what I'm doing and do not have the time to research like I want and make the order time. I'm getting mostly grain and maybe some fruits to practice my canning and justify a dehydrator. Are there prices reasonable? Is there anything I should avoid? Anything I should know?

Any help here would be great, thanks

Default Good company but...

Quote Originally Posted by Som3 dude View Post
    As the title says, is azure standard products any good? I know a bit about guns and hunting and surviving but food knowledge I lack badly on. My GF family is teaching me canning and I keep many cases of MREs around but she is not to keen on eating them. Anyway I got a bunch of food grade buckets from the bakery yesterday and want to fill them with various stuff. My buddy said he buys bulk from Azure standard and they happen to have a shipping truck heading this way very soon and the Drop location is only a few miles from me. I want to put in an order but I know little about what I'm doing and do not have the time to research like I want and make the order time. I'm getting mostly grain and maybe some fruits to practice my canning and justify a dehydrator. Are there prices reasonable? Is there anything I should avoid? Anything I should know?

Any help here would be great, thanks
    I have ordered from Azure Standard and what I did order was of good quality. However, not all their products are priced competitively. You have to compare products they have with other companies to see if its worth buying. They have drop off points across the U.S. and delivery is fast.