Thread: Montana Preppers

Default Montana Preppers

Here is a website put up by someone in western montana who was on the "doomsday preppers" show. I might of already posted it but it has some info that sparks something in my foggy brain. While I am wondering how to fund a full on solar power system and a solar powered well pump she is talking about $1 yard lights charging a AAA battery. I do disagree with her lack of firearms but some of her other info is great and also entertaining to read.

http://www.calamityjanet.com/

This type of info always gets me to thinking about a get together at a local restaurant or someplace to chat about things. Doesn't seem to happen but maybe that's why we post on info rich sites such as whenshtf.

Just a note on montana economy.. Here in helena where about 74% of the workforce is employed by one form of goverment or another not to many people are worried about higher taxes and cuts in free money after the first of the year. The honda/yamaha shop where I work is selling 4 wheelers and side by sides for cost or lower tho........