Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Global Warfare: Targeting Iran: Preparing for World War III

WWIII nearly started during the Cuban missile crisis, and although the media did'nt work as fast as it does today, there is'nt much media information stressing how serious this whole Iran/Israeli nuclear crisis actually is. When Iraq was launching scuds at them, it could of started WWIII is Israeli would of just retalliated. If Iran launches a nuke, WWIII will start....if Israeli tries to stop Iran from building a weapon that will wipe them off the map, then WWIII will likely start.

Damned if they do....Damned if they don't

Damned if they do....Damned if they don't
    my opinion is they (Israel) will DO
    they have a history of preemptive strikes & and not waiting till fired upon - 67 war, 81 attack on Saddam's reactor, 2007 take out of Syria's reactor.

also they did not shoot first in 1973 they were very close to being overwhelmed. Don't see them making that mistake again.

Quote Originally Posted by howlingwolf View Post

The Pentagon’s global military design is one of world conquest.

Break the American Inquisition.

Undermine the US-NATO-Israel military crusade.

Close down the weapons factories and the military bases.

Members of the armed forces should disobey orders and refuse to participate in a criminal war.
    Sounds like some Occupy Wall Street junk. Dude seems to be a little whacky to me.
    “We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.”
    Thomas Jefferson

I am the powdered donut KING!!!

Default My .02 take it for what its worth

First I will appologize to all those who have different views and who will in all likelihood be offended by what will most likely be the following rant. I fully respect your opinion and your right to it, after all that is what truly makes America great. I fully understand what I am about to say will most likely gain me a few people who don't like me, and may even subject me to possible banning. So be it.

1. To the best of my knowledge Iran is both backed by Russia (USSR) and tentatively backed by China. Making the Issue of Iran a Powder keg capable of erupting into a full blown WW3. This Combined with both of these countries also supporting N. Korea further worsens the situation.

2. The U.S. has 3 primary allies, Uk, Australia, and Israel... All of wich we have taken great lengths to equip, train, fund, and align ourselves with over the past few decades.

Here are my personal thoughts...... F*** Iran and F*** N. Korea... I think that puts it bluntly enough.

I for one am not willing to wait around for either of these countries to decide to use a nuclear weapon on US soil or any of our allies.... Or any other country for that matter. And to be perfectly honest I do not care who backs them. I say we launch a tactical missile strike on every known nuclear capable facility in both countries before it's too late. If a stable, responsible, country want's to become a nuclear power fine... But both of these countries are anything but.

Having served in Israel I can tell you that I have the utmost respect for these people. This is not a 3rd world country. They are not living in little mud huts somewhere ploting the demise of western civilization. These are normal, educated, free thinking people, just as you and I. My first trip there I was expecting women running around in long black gowns with thier faces covered.... Instead I found blondes, brunettes, and redheads wearing Tommy Hilfiger jeans, driving modern vehicles, and I even payed a visit to Mcdonalds. This Country has stood by us through thick and thin. Many of the tactics we use today regarding security and Secial Ops have been borrowed from our Iraeli allies. I was there durring a joint AF mission building barraks and base resources for our own troops on an Israeli base. They were of course extremely hospitable and had some pretty good beer too. I firmly believe we owe it to them to support any military action they feel necessary against Iran. Especially considering the possible nuclear threat to ourselves.

Just to put my view in perspective, I joined the military in march of O3. Shortly after the war in Iraq began and durring the height of the aftermath of 911. A great many people criticize G.W. Bush.... And It's your right to do so. They say he was wrong for invading Iraq in search of weapons of mass destruction since we never found any... I say Bull Sh** we know damn well he had them, after all we supplied them. Not to mention the crimes against humanity commonly commited at the time. Ask any soldier who served in Iraq and you can bet your bottom dollar he knew exactly what he was fighting for. Many people Criticize G.W. for his Southern Accent believing him to be less intelligent, and for allowing the economy to collapse. If I remember correctly G.W. took steps to pre-emptively avoid the recession, the same steps Obama later tried. Many Criticize him for telling Terrorists worldwide "bring it on", my resonse is.. Name 1 person following 911 who didn't have the exact same attitude. Was America out looking for a fight? You bet your ass we were and we brought it straight to thier front door. Shock and Awwe baby... We lit up the night like the 4th of july. And lets keep in mind G.W. is the reason you all have your pimped out AR-15's.

Has America really reverted back to the same Isolationist society we had before WW2? Did we not learn the first time that sitting back and saying "its not our problem" only ends up in disaster? For all you fellow veterans out there, I dunno about you, but when I took that oath I swore to defend freedom and bring the fight to ALL threats regardless of where they might be. I did so because I would rather lay my own life down than ever allow the fight to be brought to my family and my children.

So in my humble opinion..... If the USSR and China have a problem with us taking out what could be an enormous threat........ "Bring it on"

Some People stand back and criticize... Others pick up a gun and do something about it.... Thats what America stands for.
    Last edited by Razzgrizz; 10-01-2012 at 11:08 PM. Reason: adding quote
    My Biggest Fear is that one day my wife will sell all my guns for what i told her i payed for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzgrizz View Post
    First I will appologize to all those who have different views and who will in all likelihood be offended by what will most likely be the following rant. I fully respect your opinion and your right to it, after all that is what truly makes America great. I fully understand what I am about to say will most likely gain me a few people who don't like me, and may even subject me to possible banning. So be it.

1. To the best of my knowledge Iran is both backed by Russia (USSR) and tentatively backed by China. Making the Issue of Iran a Powder keg capable of erupting into a full blown WW3. This Combined with both of these countries also supporting N. Korea further worsens the situation.

2. The U.S. has 3 primary allies, Uk, Australia, and Israel... All of wich we have taken great lengths to equip, train, fund, and align ourselves with over the past few decades.

Here are my personal thoughts...... F*** Iran and F*** N. Korea... I think that puts it bluntly enough.

I for one am not willing to wait around for either of these countries to decide to use a nuclear weapon on US soil or any of our allies.... Or any other country for that matter. And to be perfectly honest I do not care who backs them. I say we launch a tactical missile strike on every known nuclear capable facility in both countries before it's too late. If a stable, responsible, country want's to become a nuclear power fine... But both of these countries are anything but.

Having served in Israel I can tell you that I have the utmost respect for these people. This is not a 3rd world country. They are not living in little mud huts somewhere ploting the demise of western civilization. These are normal, educated, free thinking people, just as you and I. My first trip there I was expecting women running around in long black gowns with thier faces covered.... Instead I found blondes, brunettes, and redheads wearing Tommy Hilfiger jeans, driving modern vehicles, and I even payed a visit to Mcdonalds. This Country has stood by us through thick and thin. Many of the tactics we use today regarding security and Secial Ops have been borrowed from our Iraeli allies. I was there durring a joint AF mission building barraks and base resources for our own troops on an Israeli base. They were of course extremely hospitable and had some pretty good beer too. I firmly believe we owe it to them to support any military action they feel necessary against Iran. Especially considering the possible nuclear threat to ourselves.

Just to put my view in perspective, I joined the military in march of O3. Shortly after the war in Iraq began and durring the height of the aftermath of 911. A great many people criticize G.W. Bush.... And It's your right to do so. They say he was wrong for invading Iraq in search of weapons of mass destruction since we never found any... I say Bull Sh** we know damn well he had them, after all we supplied them. Not to mention the crimes against humanity commonly commited at the time. Ask any soldier who served in Iraq and you can bet your bottom dollar he knew exactly what he was fighting for. Many people Criticize G.W. for his Southern Accent believing him to be less intelligent, and for allowing the economy to collapse. If I remember correctly G.W. took steps to pre-emptively avoid the recession, the same steps Obama later tried. Many Criticize him for telling Terrorists worldwide "bring it on", my resonse is.. Name 1 person following 911 who didn't have the exact same attitude. Was America out looking for a fight? You bet your ass we were and we brought it straight to thier front door. Shock and Awwe baby... We lit up the night like the 4th of july. And lets keep in mind G.W. is the reason you all have your pimped out AR-15's.

Has America really reverted back to the same Isolationist society we had before WW2? Did we not learn the first time that sitting back and saying "its not our problem" only ends up in disaster? For all you fellow veterans out there, I dunno about you, but when I took that oath I swore to defend freedom and bring the fight to ALL threats regardless of where they might be. I did so because I would rather lay my own life down than ever allow the fight to be brought to my family and my children.

So in my humble opinion..... If the USSR and China have a problem with us taking out what could potenially be an enormous threat........ "Bring it on"
    Exactly what about that post would you think would upset members of this community?!

A 9mm may expand, but a 45 never shrinks.

well said razz

I also think Russian / Chinese support for Iran / NK has its limits. Fine for poking at us, and provoking them to be cannon fodder, but don't really see Russia / China risking their own people and territory to support two wack job countries.

Quote Originally Posted by explo72 View Post
    well said razz

I also think Russian / Chinese support for Iran / NK has its limits. Fine for poking at us, and provoking them to be cannon fodder, but don't really see Russia / China risking their own people and territory to support two wack job countries.
    Depends solely on how the cannon fodder does, if North Korea can hit the west coast with a nuke especially on the fault lines the damage would be horrifying and China might put boots on the ground behind the North Koreans. If Iran can also do some serious damage to Israel you might find some Russian soldiers on the ground but God help em if they do. Cause we will launch a major nuclear strike from our subs and they won't have a home to come back to. Every Jew I ever met feels the same about Israel whether they live there or not. WW3...

Oh and for my tin hat crowd think Revelations and Albert Pike.

No global research is not very objective. They publish most people, but the author of this publication is somewhat well known as one with substance to what he puts in print.

The really scary part is that wars tend to be good for rebuilding and jobs and with the world economy still teetering some yo-yo leader in who knows what country, take your pick, might just decide a world war is just what we need to get things going again.

It is truly a lose-lose situation if you are betting against a breakout. Quite frankly I am surprised the Syrian thing hasn't gotten bigger faster. That might change with Russia and Turkey trading political barbs now.

Joe-NY