Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request's Here.

Quote Originally Posted by X-cop View Post
    I have an issue. I can't really talk about it. But it could be bad. Pray for me.
    Done.

I got "Downsized" at work I was Captain of the Guard and the highest paid, they made some major financial mistakes and the funding got cut... So I got cut. Now My family (Wife and 2 small kids) are seriously struggling to make ends meet. Were living off our stockpile of prep food and Hunting and Fishing is providing some actual meat for the table, trying to supplement so as not to deplete what we have too fast.

I work in Protective Services and Disaster Management. Now that the only Private outlet for my primary job skill has hit rock bottom, and the Gov't is cutting jobs in that area, being gainfully employed again soon is not realistic. I went from being the highest paid guy in the Corporation to living on Unemployment. Of course, the cars decided that was the time to fail and one of our guard dogs smashed through a window to chase a trespasser (a hilarious story actually - but still a large smashed window). I could go on...

Prayers would be great!
    Last edited by Alaska; 06-25-2011 at 12:17 AM.
    Semper Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Safe Haven View Post
    I got "Downsized" at work I was Captain of the Guard and the highest paid, they made some major financial mistakes and the funding got cut... So I got cut. Now My family (Wife and 2 small kids) are seriously struggling to make ends meet. Were living off our stockpile of prep food and Hunting and Fishing is providing some actual meat for the table, trying to supplement so as not to deplete what we have too fast.

I work in Protective Services and Disaster Management. Now that the only Private outlet for my primary job skill has hit rock bottom, and the Gov't is cutting jobs in that area, being gainfully employed again soon is not realistic. I went from being the highest paid guy in the Corporation to living on Unemployment. Of course, the cars decided that was the time to fail and one of our guard dogs smashed through a window to chase a trespasser (a hilarious story actually - but still a large smashed window). I could go on...

Prayers would be great!
    I am praying for you. In the Bible it says that if God cares for the birds, how much more would he care for his children (parahrase). He knows what you need and will provide. Just trust Him. Keep us posted, Bro! God Bless

~Rickey

Hey Safe Haven- Praying for you and your family.

Prayers sent out for those who posted above.

Thank you all... Pray hard! I just found out that our mortgage company sent a letter saying that they will begin foreclosure if we miss one more payment. Now were paying extra fees and fines for not being able to afford to pay the mortgage. Is it just me or does this system seem broken?
    Semper Paratus

Yes, it's seems lots of things are broken. Prayers to all of you. God Bless.

Thanks everyone.

My issue may have literally just gone away.

She will be in mine.
    Constitution of the United States 1787 All Rights Reserved.

Prayers said.