Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Prayer Request's Here.

I will pray for your Uncle and backpackers MIL.
    " Being prepared is sometimes inconvenient, not being prepared is always inconvenient." Cap.Caveman

Prayers sent, Grumpus.
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

Prayers sent that all goes perfectly.

Thanks all, he didn't go into surgery until 9:30p.m. and the surgery is expected to last 6 hours.

An update:

Surgery indeed took 6 hours, no complications and he is now in the ICU. If all goes well, he will be sent to a step down unit and then home in about 3 - 5 days.

In your prayers please include the unknown family who lost a loved one and donated the organs to others.
    Thanks.

Great news. Prayers sent!!

Continued prayers so glad to hear things are goin well to this point.
    Greater love hath no man than this, That a man lay down his life for a friend.
    John 15:13

I have an issue.

I can't really talk about it.

But it could be bad. Pray for me.

My prayers are with you all. Many thanks to those who included my pop (and me) in their prayers last year.

ok here goes.. was listening to a radio this morning,, mine started working all of a sudden as I was driving to town.. Anyone remember what August 6th is..????
    Yup... you got it.. now for the cool part.. the Texas Govenor has requested a response gathering for prayer in a stadium which holds a massive amount of people and these will be sharing in a fast and pray day for our nation.. in response to the scripture.. If My people who are called by my name......
    I dont know how many members we have here but If we do the same and join them in spirit..lets log on that day and be in one accord..thats my prayer request..
    That God save our nation for the sake of a few righteous people.... we must humble ourselves and pray.. please look up the definition for humble..if for some reason I cannot get to town..I will still be seeking his face .. seek ye first the kingdom of God....we are at our "faces to the wall" end of our rope and He is our only hope..and our only answer.. our prosperity is being taken from us ..it is not we who have made ourselves prosperous but He above is our source.. if it is being taken from us it is for our own good so He can prove to us we are nothing without him.. and that is where our nation has landed.. without Him by the leaders of our nation .I will not ask God to return our prosperity to us but to return us to Him..in that all things no matter what they are will work for the good for those people who are called according to his purpose..
    let us lay aside our differences and become one in attitude and heart and put Him first above all alse..and give him all the glory and honor and praise ...God be with us all..
    Last edited by silvergramma; 06-24-2011 at 11:36 AM.