Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we advertise/sell stuff?

Default Can we advertise/sell stuff?

Usually people have stuff for sale, so can they put it on here on the General discussion if they wanted too?
    Don't steal, the Government hates competition.

You've been here since last November and never noticed the Classifieds section??

hint: scroll down

See I never had to sell anything lol.

Whatcha got? *perk*

I couldn't find the "I want to buy an AR15 and have it shipped directly to my house" section

Or, the "sell your silver to captbob" area either ...

oversight?

I don't have anything, it just occurred to me no one was like hey I got this thing for sale like some forums without class fields have

Previous admin was very restrictive with classified. We are trying to loosen up a bit, so it may take time to get things rolling.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

One thing that was especially helpful "before" was that items for sale over $100 required a picture or the thread was pulled. I'm seeing items listed that are worth a good chunk of change with no photos of the actual item.

A person needs to be very careful buying expensive (relative) items on the internet. A low post count is all the more reason to be cautious. Good luck to all and Buyer Beware!

We may go back to that, but if I am buying, I would request pics anyway. OTOH, it would probably sell better with pics.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

I am new to this so look over me. I listed two lots of silver coins today, and I coulnd not figure out how to post pict, any help with this? I could not find a way to pull them off my computer and post them. thanks.