Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Can we advertise/sell stuff?

Hey Purk, I thought that there used to be a thread on how to post pictures, maybe there still is...?

If not, maybe someone that types with more than 2 fingers could post such a thread and have it stickied here.
    Pictures have to be hosted somewhere (like PhotoBucket or ImageShack) to be posted here, unless you have your own server space. The PhotoBucket or ImageShack (etc.) is easier!

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Previous admin was very restrictive with classified. We are trying to loosen up a bit, so it may take time to get things rolling.
    And for that i'd like to say thanks. Seriously, I did a lot of business (mostly buying, lol) before the "crackdown" and to me it felt like someone choked the life right out of the board. Overnight it seemed like a valuable resource dried up and blew away.

Thanks for righting the ship, Chip.

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Previous admin was very restrictive with classified. We are trying to loosen up a bit, so it may take time to get things rolling.
    If that's the case I might actually come back and spend some time here. The site was very unfriendly in the past and I'm sure scared away a lot of things that would actually benefit this site.

So this kinda along the same lines: I am wanting to start a local business on the side. Kind of a military surplus/plain-all-around-good-inexpensive (not cheap, there is a difference..) store. If I want to put up some stuff to try to sell here, do I need to do anything different than the average seller..? Sorry, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rednecksurvival View Post
    So this kinda along the same lines: I am wanting to start a local business on the side. Kind of a military surplus/plain-all-around-good-inexpensive (not cheap, there is a difference..) store. If I want to put up some stuff to try to sell here, do I need to do anything different than the average seller..? Sorry, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.. Thanks
    In the classified section the is a link to the rules for posting. It's above the forum, check it out!
    "The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests." Patrick Henry

Any Man Who thinks He Can Be Prosperous By Letting The Government Take Care Of Him, Better Take A Closer Look At The American Indian

Ok! thanks bro

ah all of this is good to know, as i may want/need to buy and or sell. ps i am sure u all know how to make them, but i do make/sell the paracord bracelets. i donate to a charity that is up and coming and helps military/ems/fire/police families during times of need [with $ or goods] i feel VERY passionate about helping the people who for VERY little pay are ready & willing to help us. so yea. i'll add pics later. plus we may buy stuff. i always prefer to give my $$ to small business' or an indv seller as opposed to large companies etc, as i am a small business owner & i'd rather help the little guys or give some one the $ to buy goods or the goods they need to stock up & prepare. ya know what im sayin? lol. yea so thanks to all...
    :: *Camo Mom* :: Semper Fi, Prep or Die :: 22' 5th wheel, 88'F-250 & '09Ford Flex ::

Question

So I noticed that the one forum is Guns & Ammo and the other is Miscellaneous.
    The miscellaneous stuff can't be over $100
    So where do things like holsters, lasers, lights, grips, etc...(gun-related stuff) go if they are over $100, but not specifically a gun or ammo?
    I ask because I have a Viridian X5L weapon light with green laser I'm "maybe" thinking of selling.
    Where do I post that?
    It's over $100
    Does it go in Guns & Ammo anyways or what?
    Just wanna make sure I'm doing it right.
    Last edited by swampdragon; 10-18-2011 at 02:28 AM.

Bump......
    Still hoping for an answer to post #19

Thanks for the PM Choctaw.
    I put my laser/light in the miscellaneous section finally.
    Took me long enough huh?
    lol....