Thread: Australian Long Term Wilderness Survival/Living Groups.

Default Australian Long Term Wilderness Survival/Living Groups.

Has anyone given any thought to being a part of a group? Or are you planning to go it alone?
    What sort of training or prepping are you doing?

Post australia

hi,i live Australia and me and my mates got a group and know where to go when the shtf.
    im building my b.o.b soon i got some stuff but not a lot. I got food and water etc.

East coast Scotsman's range ( between jenolan caves and oberon )

west coast Geraldton gorge near the dam

meet at these places and head off to the area's

come the time you'll know when

In Brisbane, getting stuff together and at this stage happy to stay where we are and deal with things from there. If things change to need to have a 2nd location then will look at where the best place to be is and move there permanently. Dont know anyone else who is doing anything like what I have although some are coming around although none have any training or experience.

greetings im in wa..i intend to shot and eat all intruders.a gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone..if i did call them it would take 40 mins to get hear..if at all.i think that shtf has allready started >>ebola rag head wor and a financial crash>>every man for him self

Am I reading that your current plan is to commit cannibalism on intruders?

For the aussies, on crustal displacement. Supposedly the west side, about half the land will subside into the sea. Find some high ground in the middle or north.

Hav yall seen the red dust? Its a form of iron, it will turn all the waters red, water n food will be the hardest to find.

Earth changes happen and are notable especially when you live on coastal areas. The immediate problem is going to be other people. Think about no beer and barbie.....

In all seriousness when your neighbors children are going hungry what would their parents not do to procure food?

Very true JunkMan. If shtf i have pups ( dogs) to forage for .anything is fair game. Even if the spend half the nite lickin their ass to get the taste outa their mouth,.