Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UK Preppers/ UK Threats

Can you imagine if they had a 'computer error' and everyone with a job does not receive their wages.

I think that what we have to worry about most in the UK is civil unrest and long term unemployment woes.
    I suppose one could say in a very politically correct way that certain cultures are not mixing terribly well with each other and that could be a bigger problem in the future, but that isn't really a problem outside cities and won't affect the general populace for many years (Unless something unforeseen happens.)

Other than that, we're taxed too much and the general gloom of economic depression on a global scale effects us as much as it does anyone in the world.

Of course, in the unlikely event that a nuclear bomb goes off in the Houses of Parliament things will get a bit nastier.

This winter should be 'interesting' in the UK. The trade unions are looking to take on the new government and they have just voted in a new 'commie' leader for the opposition. The forecast is for bad weather, add civil unrest and resentment to being under invasion from religeous nutjobs into the mix and it could be a long time 'til spring.

Smile

Looks like the bad weather has already started.

Now we have to deal with price hikes in electricity and gas to deal with that have just happened and will continue to happen, Almost back to record prices in petrol and diesel, and just to make you real happy, another 2.5% vat increase in january.

Merry christmas everyone...

haha!,i second that snow and all i housed a couple in my spare room last night they crashed there car just down the road there is no mobile phone signal and im the only house for 2 miles! turns out there vary basic preppers to but they prep for floods

most in a small town in the middle north of Germany

Hi
    just imagine the Euro crashes and nobody will bring food, fuel, energy ect on your iland. Become independant !
    ...nothing is that bad, that it cannot turn worse....

exactly if that happens it would be European shtf never loan just the UK

just joined because of this thread ,6 inchs of snow in the south west and it all went to hell ,had to scavenge salt/grit to make the road/paths safe for the older ones that live by me ...

hi matey im a new member and from the south east also quite near gatwick

new member in the southwest near exeter reporting in !!