Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alaskan linkup

Default Alaskan linkup

I know we're pretty anti-social up here and like to mind our own business.... but I think it'd be an enjoyable time to have a sit and drink some coffee, shoot the ****, and toss ideas around.

What say you guys?

Ya'all are lucky...Sometimes I feel like I am the only prepper here in the Southeast....Especially Juneau....San Fran of the North...
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. - Erasmus circa 1510

lol.... so move up here, there's good land to be had still in my neck of the woods.

Seal,

I lived in Fairbanks for the first 6 years I have been here.

Enough of the cold(er) weather for me....Juneau is just tolerable, other than the rain...and the aforementioned politics. I will simply infiltrate the enemy and destroy them from within here...

ah, i'm within artillery range of anchorage so the weather doesn't suck quite as bad as it can up there in the forgotten wastelands....

True!

Hi all ~ Just found this thread, been working in the garden and on getting my property out in the valley --- that's still not a done deal but I'm working on it. I think your idea is a good one, wonder if there's any way to get hold of all the Alaskans on the board and see if folks would be willing to do a meet n greet. I tried with folks on another forum but only got one person to show, just before they moved Outside! Still think it'd be a good idea.
    By the work, one knows the workman - Pearl Barlow

This is a old post but I will give it a try. I live 75 miles North of Los-Anchorage. I have been on the forum for about a year but do not check in regularly. Was wondering if any one ould like to meet at one of the ranges for a get together.

I'm in. What about Birchwood or is there another you'd prefer? Say when and where and I'll be there!

Let's try again, Alaskans! What about Birchwood Range in April (I don't really like the Rabbit Creek one either)? What do you say? I'll do better checking in here too