Page 1 of 177 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: New Member Check-In!

Another shooter told me about this website. He is a moderator here.

Nice man, common sense, smart, sense of humor, etc.

Hello Chicom! Thank you.

Catherine aka Catherine_MT
    Armed and Female
    Montana Territory

Real name - Real place.

http://www.lneilsmith.org/whyguns.html

America is at that awkward stage; it's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.
    Claire Wolfe
    Adieu.

Hey Catherine...good to see you here from THR...

Hey! Thanks and hello there! Small world, eh? It reminds me of the forums/boards from 10 plus years ago!

Happy New Year!

Catherine
    Adieu.

Hello gentleman, been reading a lot of the threads, and agree with most, looking forward to getting to know everyone, and sharing info"

Permission to come aboard.

Looks like a good site.

don't know if I'm in the right place or not for introduction. I"m not exactly the smartest person in the world when it comes to computers but with some patience and guidance from you good folks I'll eventually figure it out. Im 63 years old, a retired U. S. Air Force Security Police Master Sergeant. Spent 23 years on active duty (am honored that my country found me morally, spiritually, mentally and physically fir to wear the uniform and represent this great country). I live in Clayton,NC....just a little southeast of Raleigh. I found this site by googling "survival forum" and clicking on the page. I have been reconning here for a while and finally have decided that you good folks share the same feeling, thoughts and desires and concerns for our great country as I. You ae my kind of people and I sincerely hope and pray all of you will find me the same in return. Looking forward to a long, long association.
    Mike

Northern Nevada checking in. Real name is Sean, been in the volunteer fire service for 21 years, last 10 as a Captain. Fought wildfires professionally for 10 years, Married to the love of my life with four daughters (8,14,15,21). Been a Lurker here for a couple of weeks, thought it was time to De-Lurk.

Sean

Hello I live in LaPorte Indiana, I'm 26 and have 2 kids. I've always tried to be as prepared for anything as I could be. I just like to talk with people with like minds.

Boy do I need to read what I thought I wrote before I post, supposed to be, I would just like to speak with some people of like mind in preps

A great big welcome to everybody here! It is without a doubt a proud day to see more and more like minded people showing thier concern for the future and what we have to ultimately face. I implore you all to learn,glean what you can from these pages and share the knowledge,you yourselves possess!
    Knowledge not shared,is knowledge lost.
    It's only a wuss caliber until I shoot you with it!