Wal-Mart

Clearance on alot of their knives.

CRKT M16 - $15.00
    Leatherman Multitools - $35.00-$55.00
    Leatherman Knives - folders - $21.00
    Kershaw Chive - $21.00
    Gerber Shortcut - $11.00
    Buck - not sure of model - tactical style folder - $9.00

These are what stuck in my mind, probably 20 different knives total to choose from though.

Radios, 2 way Communications, GPS.... very low prices from that I have seen so far.

http://www.ambientweather.com/

AR mags $12.95 www.bravocompanyusa.com

hick
    Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither

Default Fiocchi® 9 mm Luger 147 Gr. JHP 50 rds $15.87

Fiocchi® Shooting Dynamics 9 mm Luger 147 Gr. JHP 50 rds

IN STOCK (for now)

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/c...p=WX2&i=105197

Use this coupon code: SG330 for $10.00 off. (over $100)

http://www.brigadeqm.com/cgi-bin/tam...%2Flevel3t.tam

i just picked up 2 pairs of these, i've read that they come with removable knee pads also.

but kevlar reinforced tactical pants for 7.95$

EDIT: good thing im skinny and tall, cause all they have is extra small longs

This is a night vision monocular. This site changes the deal daily, so if you need one move fast...
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/#woot
    -Enthusiast

Is an 80 dollar nightvision device even worth spending the money on? I know nothing about this technology but when some cost upwards of 3000....

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiast View Post
    This is a night vision monocular. This site changes the deal daily, so if you need one move fast...
    http://shopping.yahoo.com/#woot
    -Enthusiast
    I got a good chuckle out of the description...

Night falls. Goldenrod Circle stirs. I watch. This is my subdivision. I am its protector. Its confessor. Its block captain.

It’s a warm night. Sticky. The smell of roasting flesh is in the air. It makes the vermin restless. The sweaty wind carries a howl of desire. I’ve told Mrs. Whitcomb to keep her dogs quiet after 7 p.m. It’s only 6:45 now. You get away with it this time, Whitcomb. But I’ll be listening. And watching. Always watching.

There’s a shape in the street. Bulky shadows. I peer through my N-Vision NVN3 Night Vision Monocular. Infrared, 2x magnification. Still can’t make it out. I grab the N-Vision NVC5 for its 3.2x magnification. Now I recognize it. It’s what I feared. I feel the rage rising in my throat like vomitous bile. Someone will pay for this.

I move. Silently. Past the boxwoods and cana. Across Goldenrod Circle. A wind chime tinkles a strangled anthem of degradation. I knock on the door. I can hear Wheel of Fortune inside. He’s home.

“Oh, hey, Brian,” Tom Reardon says. “What’s up?” His smug smile makes me want to puke on his face, and then punch the puke. But I hold back.

“Did you think you would get away with it, Tom?”

His brow furrows. The wrinkle of the guilty. “Sorry, what?”

I gesture toward the blocky shape in the street, in front of his house. “This is Tuesday, Tom. Or were you too whacked out to know what day it is?”

He looks past me. Recognition sets in. “Oh, right. Today was trash day and I forgot to bring in the empty dumpster. Hey, do you even call it a dumpster when it’s on wheels like that?”

I won’t let him distract me. Not tonight. “Just see that it gets brought in. Understand?”

“Sure thing, Brian. Hey, do you and Renee want to come over this weekend? I think we’re going to fill up the pool.”

But I’m already gone. Off to nail the next scumbag, the next scofflaw violating the Goldenrod Circle homeowner’s covenant. It won’t take me long. I scan the street with my N-Vision Monocular. I beg the night to yield up its secrets.

hick
    Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither

I check www.woot.com and sellout.woot.com every day. Most descriptions are hilarious.
    -Enthusiast

ok, that guy and gunkid and gecko45 would get along.