Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Hand Pump

Default Well Hand Pump

Anyone here in the MatSu Valley know a good place to buy a well hand pump. I've got a static water line of about 10-15 feet depending on the time of year. Any and all info would be appreciated.
    I refuse to tiptoe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Ah, just last month I got an email from Rep. Neuman. He was announcing some sort of meeting covering getting water with no electricity. No other info in the attachment either but I was able to expand the attached photo and found a pic of ABC Well truck in it. You might give them a call, they are located up north of Wasilla towards Big Lake. And yup, I will be calling them as well

Quote Originally Posted by suvalley View Post
    Ah, just last month I got an email from Rep. Neuman. He was announcing some sort of meeting covering getting water with no electricity. No other info in the attachment either but I was able to expand the attached photo and found a pic of ABC Well truck in it. You might give them a call, they are located up north of Wasilla towards Big Lake. And yup, I will be calling them as well
    Thanks for the info.

Default Emergency Well Hand Pump

A great emergency well pumping system is the EPS found at www.sdusa.net. The system is manufactured in the USA (Idaho) and works within existing wells that have 4" or larger casings and a static water level of 100 feet or less.

One of the company owners lived just outside Wasilla for years and is familiar with the area. He can be reached at ivans@sdusa.net or by phoning Ivan Smith at 208-680-0175.

I have installed the permanent system within my existing well and it works great!

Hmm, I am wondering if that is not what ABC Well is selling? Thanks for the link, great inforomation...and PVC pipe too, woot woot! Peices parts readily available if something cracks

i sent an e-mail on the water hand pump - no reply yet - anybody have an update ??

I've seen them at AIH before.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Survivalist View Post
    I've seen them at AIH before.
    Guess I'll check out AIH. I don't plan on spending a lot of money, with the static water line so shallow. Just looking for a simple hand pump that I can setup on the well head, and piping to get down 20-25 feet. Thanks for all the replies so far.

mad dog
    save me the trip and report back

Quote Originally Posted by ranger69 View Post
    mad dog
    save me the trip and report back
    Roger, I'll probably head over there Friday or Saturday.