Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: APF takes over Hardin Montana

Link to Examiner.com with some additional links, information and opinions.

Interestingly enough when I googled Hardin Montana, near the bottom of the 1st page search results the search ranked #85 of the top 100 in the last hour.

d1337

Their website is up as of 1722 EDT.

Weirdness all around.

I don't like the implications.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

gotta be a hoax, at least the part about erecting a gate in and out of town

Good news! The APF website is up, and they have clarified all of our concerns.

http://www.americanpolicegroup.com/advisor.html
    Military Advisors
    # We are NOT a Mercenary Army.
    # We have rapid response units (RRU) awaiting our orders worldwide.
    # We are capable of assembling a up to one special forces battallion within 72 hours.
    They are not a mercenary army, but they can field a special forces battalion within 72 hours. (Yeah, YOU figure that one out.) And their spellchecker is broken, and they can't spell battalion. But don't worry, because you weren't hiring these non-mercenary military advisors for their spelling.

folks, you better get your gear ready. if this **** comes to my town... well, ill leave it there and open to interpretation. this would mean war in my view. not good at all.

I'm sure that the country huntin folk of Montana could take these guys if need be.

Yes, Hardin is on an Indian Reservation. And the next couple of days are not supposed to be nice, so if I'm not working then I'll drive up there real quick to check things out.

Please do.

I "gleaned" this from Resistnet:

http://www.resistnet.com/group/monta...police-group-1

In a nutshell, people here are already asking "WTF!?!" all the way to our governor's office. This is what scares me:

Printz and Mack v US
    The US Supreme Court ruled that a County Sheriff has more power in his own county then the US President And if you remove the sheriff the presidential power is then over that area and the peoples rights of the 10th Amendment and 9th Amendment are not properly being upheld.

Note: Pay attention to the song that is played on most of the company's web pages. "Bolero"
    The Bolero is a name given to certain slow-tempo latin music and its associated dance and song. There are Spanish and Cuban forms

Look at the logo:

Now look at this pic:

Same image, just reversed, with the "Crusader grenade" removed.

And, resembles THIS:

Can you guess this symbol?

All I know is people here are NOT happy with what's happening in Hardin, from local street people to craigslist. They'd better be careful.

Read the entire Resistnet entry. If it doesn't work, post back, and I'll copy/paste the whole entry.
    Μολὼν λαβέ (Molon labe), “Come and get them!”

Nobody owes you anything. You're only entitled to what you worked for.

"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings." - Optimus Prime

This isnt really that uncommon for empty prisons/jails to be leased.

It is all over the YouTube. Just do a search for "Hardin Montana" on YouTube.
    The company was just formed in Febuary and the contract with the town was signed on September 9th.
    This vid includes addresses for both East and West coast divisions when you push pause at about 58 seconds into the vid. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryagFq-vMJs

This is some scary sh!t !

---------- Post added at 11:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Photos anyone? I just can't make sense of the little 3 digit numbers on the doors.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4fgt9iE-O0

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

In the last 4 seconds of that vid can anyone figure out what the building code jargon and special conditions mean?