Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Product Reviews

How about starting a thread for us average members to post our own reviews of products we have actually used.
    If you depend on others for your comfort and needs you are setting yourself up for slavery.

I like that idea. I'm all for it.
    "Americans used to roar like lions for liberty; now we bleat like sheep for security."

How about starting a thread for us average members to post our own reviews of products we have actually used.
    If you depend on others for your comfort and needs you are setting yourself up for slavery.

That may be a good thing to think about.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

What would it take to get a members product review section going? I've got a TON of stuff I could give some good insight on, but no good place to put it.
    Did you just throw a chicken at me?!

Someone should start a thread and maybe it will get stickied.
    I still hate commies, even after they changed their name to liberals...

Hang with me guys. I just got my wife out of the hospital for the 3rd time in 3 weeks for kidney stones, about to finalize a major oil & gas contract, and a ranch that's frozen up.

I'll get on it soon.....promise.
    Once on safari in deepest darkest Afganistan we ran out of Gin, and were compelled to survive on food and water for several days.

I typically carry a flask of vodka for snakebites. I also carry a small snake.- W. C. Fields

Quote Originally Posted by KINGCHIP View Post
    Hang with me guys. I just got my wife out of the hospital for the 3rd time in 3 weeks for kidney stones, about to finalize a major oil & gas contract, and a ranch that's frozen up.

I'll get on it soon.....promise.
    Ooo, that **** hurts, kidney stones=worst damn pain I've EVER been in. I think I'm a pretty effing tuff dude, kidney stones will put me down and make me a baby.
    I still hate commies, even after they changed their name to liberals...

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootstalker View Post
    Ooo, that **** hurts, kidney stones=worst damn pain I've EVER been in. I think I'm a pretty effing tuff dude, kidney stones will put me down and make me a baby.
    Speaking of such. For those whose wife says that man can't know the pain of childbirth. My wife, mother of two, including the second one that came too fast for medication, and thus had it natural. My wife is also a veteran to kidney stones and in fact is on her 11th treatment for same in about 18 years, says that kidney stones are worse than childbirth.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootstalker View Post
    Ahh.....back pain and pissing razor-blades...... Life with kidney stones was grand.
    Did you just throw a chicken at me?!