Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Million liter Mountain Dew March......

ahh the hypocrasy im going to keep my mouth shut on this one but there is so much i want to say.

This video only makes sense . You can have a black caucus but not a white caucus ( that would be racist) . You can have black awareness month but not white awareness month ( again , racist) . Geographically , you can be the predominant color/race and still be the " minority" and expect special treatment.

Our world has been shaped by people "trying to do the right thing" , people with their own form of guilt about what ancestors may or may not have done to others , and people who pander to others causes for the sole purpose of power .

As has been said , there can be no hate crime against a white person . Whites have already been charged , found guilty , and sentenced for eternity . You won't see any charges of hate crimes against whites .

Well this is where my dog loving attitude comes into affect. Since when traveling instead of all the BS of legal paperwork i take my 94 pound train APBT. He is my best friend and is always hungry. which by the way it only costs 25.00 in most states to license the dog as a security dog. he helps keep the problems at bay but works really good with the other big dog that is always on my person.
    75TH
    Semper Extrema --Numquam in Meddia

One of the people has turned himself in according to drudge. You can find it middle column under the pic of the guy riding the bike.

Cincinnati section 8 my neighborhood(PriceHill) in 2000 to remove these welfare rabbits from the old downtown neighborHOODS to reclaim those areas.I see more crime,public drunkiness,fighting in the street than I do on the tube.I keep a loaded SAR1 by my front door,and my PF-9 next to my keyboard.
    When Death looks you in the eye and smiles,smile back with a 45.