Thread: Questions: About my account

Default Questions: About my account

I registered about 3 years ago. Made a few posts here and there. Last summer was up in the woods and unable to log on for about 3 months or so. When I got back
    last fall found my account was no longer there and my email wasn't registered. So I signed up anew, and have been reading most everyday. This morning I went to check forum and bam my account was suspended. Now its back any ideas. You can respond here or pm me. Thanks in advance BJ.

It wasn't your account. It was the forums.
    I've got your lil buddy right here!

Yeah--- What was that this morning? I coudn't log in and it looked the server was down. Different error messages at different times. I thought Big Brother pulled your plug!
    "They couldn't hit an elephant at this dist--. . . ."

Server troubles...
    Live Free or Die

This is how the server tells me to call them. Can't friggin email me.

We won't be with this server for much longer.
    It is estimated that over one million people attended the inauguration. Only 14 missed work that day.

The last movie I remember where the only people that had guns were Police and military is "Schindlers List".

I highly suggest checking out Iweb... I've been a custoemr with them in the past and they have great uptime and great servers!

Thanks John. I'm in the middle of a contract and don't want to throw away what I've spent yet, unless this does not work.
    It is estimated that over one million people attended the inauguration. Only 14 missed work that day.

The last movie I remember where the only people that had guns were Police and military is "Schindlers List".